The Birdie EVO range encompasses an ergonomic lift that allows the client to be easily rotated 360 deg., making positioning much easier for the carer and reducing anxiety for the client.
Maximised space: The high boom ensures there is maximised room for the client, even when the boom is in the highest position, and the optimised space in front of the actuator reduces the risk of injuries to the client’s knees.
Easy to handle, transport and store.
The new BirdieEVO family can be easily folded and unfolded without the need for tools. They take up minimal space when stored and are easy to push and transport. If required, the mast can be very easily detached from the base (no tools required).
- Safe working load 180kg
- Length 1220mm
- Min. base width 640mm
- Inside base width 1020mm
- Lifting range 415 – 1660mm
- Turning diameter 1400mm
- Ground clearance 35mm
- Unit weight 40kg
- Battery usage 40 cycles between charges
- Features an integrated dampener that greatly reduces rocking movement
- Exchange spreader bar quicker, more safely and easier than ever before with quick release mechanism. No tools required
- Securely attach slings with one hand thanks to a new user-friendly hook design
- Ergonomic push bar makes handling and manoeuvring even easier
- With electrical leg spreading
* All measurements are taken with 100mm castors and a 2 point spreader bar. For 75mm castors, reduce the height measurements by 15mm.